Golf is one of those sports that you can transport you to some of the world’s most beautiful and luxurious places. Rewarding yourself with a stay at one of the top golf resorts is a sure way to ensure you improve that handicap, and to give yourself an unparalleled golfing experience!
I personally started my golf career on the plain simple grounds of Australia as that country is blessed
with a good part of its land being a natural golf course. Lucky Australians, although golf course qualities varies of course. Australia is a country where some of the world’s prime golf resorts are located. I was lucky enough to stay at Port Douglas’s fabulous golf resort, the Mirage Country Club, for example.
However, we don’t need to fly to the other end of the world in order to find a top quality golf resort. There are many top quality golf resorts in the US, and that’s what I want to talk to you about today.
Top Golf Resorts In the US
The top 10 US Golf resorts as it stands today:
- The Pinehurst Resort in Northern California
- Kiawah Island Resorts in South Carolina
- Pebble Beach resorts in California
- Kapalua Bay Hotel and Ocean Villas in Hawaii.
- Bandon Dunes Golf Resort in Oregon
- Princeville Resort in Princeville, Hawaii
- Dora Golf Resort in Miami Florida
- The Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North in Arizona
- The Boulders Resort and Golden Door Spa in Arizona
- The Greenbrier in West Virginia
This list of 10 golf resorts is chosen by Travel & Leisure’s discriminating readers. There are however other ratings with hundreds of panelists who decide which is the best golf course, depending on various factors ranging from yards, par, points, the course ambiance, the overall feel and atmosphere of the golf course & resort.
So, check these golf courses, but sure don’t limit yourself to just these. There are wonderful golf courses the world over and America is home to some of the best ones.
CARIBBEAN TRIP TIP
Click Here to get the 7th Night FREE at Sandals Resorts plus Save up to 50% off !